Production Engineer I - #147290
Ecolab is seeking to hire an Production Engineer to join their team in Andover.
What's in it For You:
- Thrive in a company that values a culture of safety to include top-notch safety training and personal protection equipment
- Comprehensive benefits package starting day 1 of employment- medical, dental, vision, matching 401k, company paid pension, stock purchase plan, tuition reimbursement and more!
Process / Engineering / TPM
- Provide first line support to all
- technical issues, material, tooling, instructions to all production and warehouse areas.
- Create and maintain BOMs and routings for all production operations
- Maintain product costing data, labour and materials for all part numbers in the system
- Review UEP reports and carry out Kaizen and other cost saving exercises periodically to improve efficiencies and reduce costs.
- Review and support all NPI and provide updates and progress to the wider project team to ensure expected targets are met.
- To propose, justify and execute CaPex projects in line with Budgeted expectations.
- Think safe, work safe, initiate safe
- Promote and lead by example on all aspects of safety
- Risk assess and review safety in all SOPs, projects and day to day support of the plant.
- Support the plant manager on Safety projects and initiatives within the organization.
- At least 3 years' experience in Production, process, industrial engineering function.
- Knowledge of ERP systems including, BOM's, Routings, Master data. (SAP a Benefit)
- A in-depth knowledge of TPM / Lean principles and the analysis of production processes (kaizen), has come from a TPM / Lean embedded company.
- Good understanding of NPI and gated processes.
- Good understanding of managing projects and project teams across multiple disciplines.
- Able to compile shop floor process instructions and safe working procedures.
- Able to work under his/her own initiative.
- High standard of numeracy and literacy.
- Ability & willingness to be flexible with working hours/ shift at short notice.
- Communicating and presenting data effectively.
- Proficient in the use of MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Experience in CAPA and route cause analysis.
- It is essential within this role to have an eagerness to take on new skills and experiences and to learn quickly.
- NVQ level 4, HNC or equivalent in Electro mechanical engineering.
- World Class manufacturing and TPM experience
Above all else this candidate must be willing to join a driven and motivated team focused on reducing costs, improving quality, and working to always satisfy the customer.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At Ecolab, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement on the basis of individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
In addition, we are committed to furthering the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) through Affirmative Action (AA). Our goal is to fully utilize minority, female, disabled and covered veteran individuals at all levels of the workforce. Ecolab is a place where you can grow your career, own your future and impact what matters.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.