Quality Monitoring Supervisor - #318496
About the Role
Base Location: Belfast
Salary: £24,000 + a range of other benefits to support your family, finances and wellbeing.
Working Pattern: Permanent | Full Time | Flexible First options available.
What is the Role?
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Quality Monitoring Supervisor. This role is to monitor and evaluate customer interactions on all Sales & Retentions Channels, to ensure we continue to deliver a high-level quality of service including compliance, proper system usage, delivery against processes, problem resolution with friendliness & a customer focused approach. In this role you will:
- monitor and evaluate contact centre interactions, record evaluations and provide detailed feedback directly to the operational team members
- help drive improvements in the quality-of-service SSE Airtricity provides and to improve inefficiencies within our processes and behaviours
- participate in calibration sessions with other quality evaluators to ensure a consistent approach to monitoring across all areas of the home energy team
- create an environment for continuous improvement through the identification of inefficient or flawed processes and engage with team management to change and improve
- build and maintain strong interdepartmental relationships and complete other duties and responsibilities supporting the growth of the business
What do I need?
To be considered for this role, we would love you to have:
- the ability to build strong relationships and provide constructive feedback effectively in a friendly and approachable manner, be a team player and have a positive approach to work
- strong organisational skills with exceptional attention to detail, be customer and quality-focused and passionate about always delivering service excellence
- experience with compliance or working in a regulated sector
- excellent IT skills especially with MS Office
- experience in a customer service or utilities environment
About our Business
SSE Airtricity Gas Supply (NI) is the largest gas supplier operating in Northern Ireland. supplying natural gas to a growing customer base of over 183,000 customers, both commercial and domestic. In addition, SSE Airtricity supplies over 180,000 electricity customers in Northern Ireland.
As a wholly owned subsidiary of FTSE 100, SSE PLC, the wider group is responsible for the development and operation of some of the largest renewable generation assets in UK and Ireland, a portfolio of thermal power stations, strategically important electricity distribution and transmission businesses and successful UK and Ireland energy retail businesses.
What’s in it for you?
An excellent package with 34 days holiday entitlement, enhanced maternity/paternity leave, discounted healthcare, salary sacrifice car leasing and much more, view our full benefits package on our careers site.
As an equal opportunity employer we encourage diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We actively encourage applicants from all protected characteristics and commit to providing any reasonable adjustments required during the application, assessment and upon joining SSE. Search for ‘Inclusion & Diversity at SSE’ to find out more.
All applications should be submitted online, and I'll be back in touch after the vacancy closing date to let you know the outcome.
If you would like to discuss any working differently requirements or adjustments you may require throughout the recruitment and selection process, please contact Andy on email@example.com or 01738 340826.
Before commencing employment with SSE, you'll be required to fully complete our pre-employment screening process consisting of a basic criminal records and credit check.