Employee Relations Specialist - 12 month Fixed Term - #357168
SIEMENS MOBILITY LIMITED
Employee Relations Specialist â€“ 12-month Fixed term
If you really want to make a difference â€“ make it with us
As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, we improve lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate - all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something meaningful that benefits society and human progress. We give you the chance to make a difference
As an Employee Relations Specialist you will provide a professional, consistent, effective and professional telephony-based employee relations advice service to employees and line managers, ensuring delivery against a defined set of service levels. You will act as an ER specialist within Mobility, supporting customers and colleagues with policy, employment law and complex, high risk employee relations issues.
This is your role
- To provide a dedicated Employee Relations service to an identified service area, in relation to absence and health issues, conduct and capability, grievance matters, organisational change (including but not limited to restructuring and TUPE) and a range of employment and employee relations matters ranging from low to high risk levels
- Provide coaching, advice and guidance to managers, to develop our manager capability and upskilling in Employee Relation topics. Own cases to conclusion, including remote attendance at meetings
- Take ownership for the ACAS early conciliation process for an aligned business area
- Take the lead role in all Employment Tribunal claims, for designated area, owning the case to conclusion, including case overview, completion of ET3
- Undertake Job evaluation and benchmarking both at individual employee and project level
- Support HRBPs and HRCs as required on small to large scale projects
- Monitor trends in customer enquiries and make recommendations for changes to improve efficiency in service
- Work in a way that develops team working within the Mobility Operations teams
- Keep up to date with developments in employment legislation and human resources best practice, knowledge sharing within the team to ensure continuous development and improvement in the service offered
What qualifications will you need?
- A demonstrable track record of working in an HR generalist, specialist, and or/other relevant HR role
- Experience of working in a customer focused ER advice and guidance team
- Significant knowledge of current and future employment legislation including implications of TUPE
- Previous experience of providing advice to managers on complex and high-risk cases
- Significant understanding of Employment legislation and HR policies. CIPD qualified
- Previous experience in a shared service environment would be advantageous
- Experience of providing employee relations advice and guidance over the phone/remotely and by email
Weâ€™re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 great minds who are all making the future and you could be one of them! We have offices across the UK, full of talented individualâ€™s helping us to challenge the today and work towards a brighter tomorrow.
Want to join us and be a Future Maker?
Weâ€™re excited to hear that you would like to join us here at Siemens. Our people love it here and we want you to be a part of helping us make real, what matters.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas, of the application form, to the best of your ability to help us review your suitability for the role. We will be in contact as soon as possible with an update on your application.
What else do I need to know
Our compensation package includes a competitive salary, holiday allowance, pension and overtime. We celebrate the fact that our employees are individuals and have different wants and needs. With this in mind, we have a flexible benefits scheme where you can tailor your benefits package to suit you.
If we all thought the same, we would never think of anything new! Thatâ€™s why we recruit great minds from all walks of life. We recognise that building a diverse workforce is essential to the success of our business, therefore we encourage applications from a diverse talent pool. We are proud to announce that we have partnered with , the UK's largest diversity and inclusion focused careers site where all our vacancies are in an accessible format. We welcome the opportunity to discuss flexibility requirements with our applicants to encourage agile working and innovation.
Organization: Siemens Mobility
Company: SIEMENS MOBILITY LIMITED
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time