Sales Administrarator - #357170
Reed Business Support
REED Sheffield have the pleasure of helping our client secure a Sales Administrator for their Manufacturing company based in Sheffield. This is a busy role and would be best suited to someone with a proven track record working within a fast paced environment. You will reporting into the Office Manager and responsible for all aspects of Customer Service and Sales Admin within the business. This is an exciting opportunity to work for a well established company.
Duties include but not limited to:
• Providing excellent customer service by being the first point of contact over the telephone
• Processing sales orders received both via the web (amazon, ebay, our website) and telephone orders
• Going down to the shop to take the details for bespoke order enquiries then communicate these with the production team.
• Obtaining prices from the relevant internal staff for customer quotations then following these up where required.
• Any other adhoc duties that may be required
The working hours for this role are contracted to 36.5 hours a week. These are typically Monday to Thursday 9.00am – 17.00pm, Friday 9.00am – 16.00pm with 30 minutes for a lunch break.
The salary is £21000 - £22000 per annum, with the option to enrol in the company pension scheme and free onsite parking.
To express an interest in this position please APPLY today and if you are successful someone will be in touch with you shortly!