Dementia Companion - #357176
We are looking for a passionate person with excellent communication and people skills to work as part of our CQC Outstanding Home Instead CAREGiver team, responsible for delivering dementia support and home care in Guisborough and surrounding areas.
Picture this, Betty needs help in a morning to get up and ready for the day. She also likes a visit in the evening to get her settled and to ensure the house is secure overnight. If you could give a few consistent hours every week to help, this could be the difference between Betty living independently or Betty needing the full-time assistance of a care home.
The job satisfaction that accompanies a CAREGiver role is immeasurable. The feeling of making a real difference in an older person’s life; enabling them to remain in their own home, the place they feel safest, is incomparable.
· Care for the same client’s week in, week out.
· Minimum of 1-hour visits every time.
· Same consistent working times, every single week. No waiting for a rota!
· No experience needed, full training provided.
· Flexible hours based on your availability.
· Holiday pay.
· Starting rate of £10.00ph, ranging up to £20.00ph.
Our CAREGiver’s work hard every day to support our families. In return, we are proud to support them with a range of employee benefits including an Employee Assistance Program and a Home Instead Benefit Scheme.
Could you be the perfect person for us? Apply now.
Please Note: A Full UK Driving Licence and access to a reliable vehicle is essential for all CAREGiver roles.
• Bonus payment for your CAREGiver training and DBS reimbursement after completion of the Care Certificate..
• £100 Employee Referral Scheme.
• Paid Mileage: 45p per mile Taking Clients places; 20p per mile in between client visits*
• Paid Holiday leave based on 28 days per annum.
• Pension – Auto Enrolment / Company Contribution to 3%.
• Exceptional, Friendly and Supportive Office Team – 5 Star Best Employer in Care (year after year).
• Access to a free Wellbeing and Counselling Service.
• Home Instead Benefits Scheme and Blue Light Benefits Scheme membership – Real Savings on many / most of your usual purchases.
• Ongoing paid Training, Learning & Development as well as a large choice of self-advancement, portfolio of voluntary courses and learning available.
• Monthly CAREGiver Awards.
• Top Quality Mentor / Buddy Scheme.
• Regular Social Events.
• Monthly CAREGiver Days.
• Welcome Pack with ‘Freebies’.
• Full PPE provision for every visit.
• Daily Lateral Flow Tests and Weekly PCR Tests.
• CQC rated ‘Outstanding’ Company.
• Most Highly Recommended and Rated Home Care Company in the area by Clients and their families.