Full-Time Customer Service Advisor - #358109
Atos is a global leader in digital services and provides Cloud Computing, Software & Systems Integration, Big Data & Security solutions within multiple sectors.
As part of the service offering to their clients, Atos provide world class customer support solutions.
We have some exciting customer service opportunities working at Atos. Atos pride themselves on hiring, growing and retaining the very best talent, and we are therefore looking for candidates who want a career rather than a short-term assignment.
Full time 37.5 hours per week. Shifts will be on a rota basis between the hours of 8am and 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 5pm Saturday with a 30-minute lunch
Rate of pay is £10p/hr
33 days Annual Leave - after 12-week service
Access to Adecco Lifestyle benefits
Reward and Recognition Programme
Long term (ongoing) contract via Adecco with permanent opportunities
We are looking for people who have…
Excellent interpersonal skills.
Ability to develop good relationships with customers and colleagues
Strong analytical skills
Ability to organise and prioritise work in an effective manner
Ability to work under pressure
Self-motivation and the drive for excellence
Excellent team player
Ability to be flexible due to the demanding nature of the role
Understands the internal roles and responsibilities of the wider organization
Ability to keep an open mind in terms of the claimants and their behavior
The Job- Customer Service Agent
We are looking for candidates to join Atos who are able to demonstrate the drive and determination that will be required to succeed in a challenging role. Responsible for providing support to claimants wanting an update for the Personal Independence Payment (PIP) claim, the Customer Service team are the first line of support available ad are the voice of Atos. No matter where a claimant is within the claim process, if there are any problems or queries, it always comes back to Customer Service which makes it such an essential department in the PIP claim process. As a team, the main aim is to resolve any queries the very first time they are raised.
Your duties will include:
- To answer all incoming calls of claimants and to provide updates on their claim.
- Logging and updating new information.
- Provide assistance in the tracking and co-ordination of risks and issues.
- Appointment re book.
- Dealing with special requests for claimants such as authorizing home and taxi requests for claimants to attend consultations at assessment centers.
- Administering general queries - about PIP as a whole and also about individual claims.
- First line complaint
- Liaise with Customer Relations when receiving complex complaint calls.
- Carry out some outbound calls for short notice bookings.
- Processing and logging of claimants expenses.
- Handling return to sender letters and dealing with the daily office post.
- Supporting other departments with calls and administrative tasks as the needs of the business dictate
What you can expect from Atos…
Long term (ongoing) assignment with Permanent opportunities
Teams games, competitions and charity days
Dress down day every Friday
Department competitions and rewards- vouchers, time back, chocolates and treats for meeting targets, receiving excellent customer feedback or going the extra mile to help your team
Break and kitchen facilities, with tea, coffee and juice provided
Excellent training and support to develop and progress in the company
Adecco corporate benefits with retailers and services, as well as free eye test vouchers
Employee Assistance Programme for help and advice on health, wellbeing and finance issues
Easy online timesheet system with weekly pay
Dedicated Adecco on-site support
Site located centrally with excellent bus and rail links
Supporting Atos most important clients means that security is always a priority. All applicants will be required to pass a security check to take up an assignment as Atos. The levels of security clearance vary depending on the client you are supporting, however please advise us if any of the below apply to you:
- You have any unspent convictions on your record (including driving offences)
- You are currently serving a driving ban
- You have a spent conviction, a previous caution or other recorded incident with the police
- You have had any CCJs or Bankruptcy agreements ordered against you
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.