Mobile Fitter Stockton - #358312
We are looking to recruit an experienced Mobile Fitter to join our Stockton Depot and provide mobile support for our equipment.
Contract type: Permanent
Working Hours: Full Time - 45 hours
Nixon Hire Overview:
Founded in 1967, Nixon Hire is a dynamic and professional family-run business employing almost 500 people across an ever-expanding Depot network. We draw on over 54 years of experience to deliver quality plant, tools, machinery, accommodation and portable toilet products and services that are second to none. We are passionate about what we do and work tirelessly to ensure we are continually improving.
We are proud of our people. Nixon Hire employ skilled, experienced and knowledgeable people. We employ people who live locally to the Depots we operate so we know the local areas we work in well. We understand the importance of training and developing our people and invest significant resources to ensure we are up-to-date with current requirements. We are extremely proud to have many members of staff celebrating over 40 YEARS service with us, with the longest serving employee currently in their 47th year!
- Repairing and maintaining Accommodation and Small Tools both economically and efficiently at depots and on site, ensuring that customer breakdowns are dealt with in a timely manner to limit downtime, and machines are serviced in time to ensure hire commitments are met.
- Ensuring all repair work as a result of customer damage is recorded and paperwork is raised in a timely manner to ensure customer is charged appropriately.
- Providing own hand tools and ensuring tools are used correctly, adequately maintained, tested before use, and securely stored.
- Obtaining / requesting from depot stores all parts necessary to carry out repairs and managing Van stock
- Competent in welding tasks on plant and accommodation units. (Accredited training can be given)
- Carrying out cosmetic repairs to plant machinery including panel replacement and touch up painting.
- Competent in Electrical repairs, diagnostics and fault finding on mobile plant including excavators, dumpers and telehandlers.
- Adhere to Health and Safety, Environmental and Quality processes to ensure we are compliant at all times
- Experience in a fitter role
- Hydraulics experience
- Electrics experience
- NVQ / CIBT Qualification
- Full clean Driving License
- Competitive Salary - £31,590
- 23 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays on starting
- Workplace pension and life assurance
- Cycle and Tech scheme
- High Street discount voucher scheme
- Option to purchase additional holidays
- Christmas savings club
- Reward and recognition scheme
- Employee assistance program
To apply please send your CV to [email protected]
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.