Kitchen Assistant - #372263
Date: Jul 5, 2022
City: Stockton-on-Tees, England
Contract type: Full time
With your support as a Kitchen Assistant at Toby Carvery - Wolviston, everything will run like clockwork! You’ll make sure everything is stocked up, clean, tidy and ready for the shift ahead
Join us at Toby Carvery, the home of the roast, where every day is a Sunday! Think perfectly ruffled potatoes, giant homemade Yorkies and pigs in blankets all year round. If you love Yorkies as much as we do, we want to hear from you
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
- Love dining out? You'll love it even more with a massive 33% discount across all our brands. Whether its date night at Miller & Carter, a family roast at Toby Carvery or socialising with friends in the city at All Bar One, we’ve got you covered.
- With Mitchells & Butlers, your first role isn’t usually your last. On average, more than 200 Chefs are promoted to Head Chef every year.
- Hastee Pay – No more waiting for payday, you can access your earned pay when you need it
- Flexible shifts - to fit around the other important things in life
- Lifelong learning - Funded qualifications up to degree level
On top of this, we offer a pension; 28 days paid holiday; high-street shopping discounts; and we even give you free shares! There's also a free employee helpline- to support you with whatever life throws at you
WHAT WILL I BE DOING? AS KITCHEN ASSISTANT YOU’LL…
- Be a champion of brand standards
- Support in keeping the kitchen clean during a busy shift
- Set up the kitchen ready for a smooth shift
WHAT DO I NEED?
It takes a mixture of ingredients to make the perfect dish, and our teams are no different. You’ll....
- Have a passion for hospitality (if you know, you know!)
- Be super organised
- Be a supportive team player
Haven't got a CV to hand? Don't worry you don't need a CV to apply
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.