Security Officer - #374866
Location: NN18 8JY, Corby
Salary: £9.90 to £9.90 per hour
Open from: Wed 6th, Jul 2022 until Fri 29th, Jul 2022
Shift Pattern: 3 days, 3 nights, 3 off
Day Shift -06:30am to 18:30pm
Night Shift - 18:30pm to 06:30am
Are you ready for the next step in your Security Career? Maybe you would like to join the Corporate Security world? Now is your chance - we need you!
Our Security Officers will have the duty of:
- Patrolling the property and premises
- Gatehouse and reception duties
- Lock/unlock facility
- Monitor fire alarms, intruder alarms and CCTV
- Manage the Control Room
- Spot and put a stop to any suspicious or threatening behaviour
- Retain full control of any threatening behaviour until the arrival of the police or any other external agency.
- Monitoring loss and waste – reporting any incidences.
- Any other ad-hoc security duty.
Requirements of Security Officer:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent people skills - you will either be the first or last face staff see that day.
- Corporate security experience (preferred)
- Driving License (preferred)
- SIA License (required)
- 5-year checkable employment history
About The Company
- Paid holiday, company pension and life assurance scheme
- Wellness advice and support
- Cycle to Work Scheme, car lease and new car purchasing schemes
- Employee discounts and cashback savings across hundreds of your favourite high street brands, gyms, online shopping, holidays, days out, cars and even household appliances!
- City & Guilds accredited training program for professional and personal development
- Support to gain your SIA license and many more!
Integrity, Vigilance, and Helpfulness are the core values that Securitas is built on to shape a long-term, financially successful enterprise for our customers, employees, and shareholders.
With roots dating back to 1934, Securitas is one of the largest security service organisations in the world. We are a company that offer career progression and development, providing access to training and the ability to gain professionally recognised qualifications.
Securitas is an all-inclusive employer, and we encourage individuality within our company. If you want to know more about why Securitas is the world’s leading security group, and our continuing work in the diversity & inclusion space, please visit: www.securitas.uk.com/en-GB/
Join the Securitas Team today!
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.