HR Assistant - #374872
Reed Human Resources
Job Title: HR Assistant
Contract Type: 12 month FTC with potential to be extended to permanent role
My client in Brighton is looking to recruit an HR Administrator to join their team on a 12 month FTC with the potential to be brought on as a permanent member of staff after this period. You will have strong administration skills and a keen eye for detail and will ideally have experience in an HR role previously. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation that cares about you and your development.
• Assist in processing all new starters and leavers including production of employment contracts, induction programme, reference requests, leavers letters and holiday payments.
• Assist in processing all paperwork associated with employment changes and variations to contracts.
• Create and maintain all employee personnel files, ensuring archiving of leavers and cleansing of information held in with the Data Protection Act.
• Assist with any recruitment administration, including employment applications and ensure safer recruitment practices are met.
• To maintain and organise the provision of staff wellbeing sessions.
• To monitor and respond to enquiries directed to the HR Inbox.
• Support the administration of annual salary surveys, employee survey, HR statistics and costings.
• Maintain the HR Database including sickness absence reporting.
• Support the HR team with all additional HR administration requirements.
• Maintain Single Central Record.
If this is of any interest to you please apply now or send your CV to for further information .
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.