Merchandising Controller - #413322
Help us to create a place where people love to shop.
We love our customers. So we want them to enjoy the friendliest, most relaxed shopping experience around. That’s where you come in. As a key member of our Merchandising team, you’ll help to make Sainsbury’s supermarkets a great place to visit.
We’re always looking for ways to make improvements, so there will constantly be a fresh and fun challenge to explore. We’ll rely on you to help us implement new display layouts and product lines in ways that maximise the availability of goods for customers.
Crucially, you’ll offer advice to customers - and take action based on their feedback. You’ll also work closely with store managers, to make sure merchandising in the store is the best it can be.
- Bring new display layouts and product lines to life
- Make sure goods are easily available to customers
- Advise customers and listen to their feedback
- Work with store managers to get the best from merchandising in their store
Your experience and skills
- A keen interest in our products
- Understanding of merchandising
- Appreciation of food safety
- Friendly and polite, with a passion for putting customers first
The date advertised is the latest date that this vacancy will close. If we reach the maximum amount of applications this vacancy may close before the advertised date.
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.