Care Assistant - #413331
Job Title: Care Assistant – Reablement
Locations: Ormskirk and surrounding areas
Pay Rate: £9.70 - £9.90 per hour + Mileage
Shifts available: Range of shifts available
Access to vehicle required: Yes, due to the geographical location and nature of the role
Guaranteed Hours Available
No experience required as specialist training will be provided!
We Care, We Listen, We Strive and We Build.
Being a Care Assistant is more than just a job it’s a calling. Here at Guardian Homecare, we have an amazing opportunity to join our friendly team. We are looking for kind, honest and compassionate Care Assistants to join the team in providing the very best care to our service users, imagine a role where you are assisting people to remain living in their own homes and more importantly making them smile every day! Nothing compares to the feeling of knowing you have brightened up someone’s day. If you are looking for a role that is both rewarding and fulfilling, then we need you!
We will support you every step of the way!
Duties will include:
- Personal Care (bathing/showering/toileting/etc)
- Preparing and serving meals/snacks
- Assisting with medication
- Light domestic duties
- £300 Refer a friend scheme
- Free uniform
- Free DBS
- Pension scheme
- Career progression
- Competitive rates of pay
- Local induction training
- Excellent training, ongoing professional development and defined career opportunities once working with us
- 28 days annual leave (pro rata)
Key skills and attributes required:
- No previous Care experience required!
- Caring, compassionate and a good listener
- An energetic, happy person who enjoys forming relationships with people
- Able to access a vehicle – due to geographical location
- Enhanced DBS
‘APPLY TODAY’ to Do something incredible. Transform lives. Become a Care Assistant at Guardian Homecare!