Care Assistant - #413336
Senior Healthcare Assistant
You can choose a flexible working schedule that works around you, whilst earning a competitive hourly rate of pay for your experience and skillset. You will be working with a supportive, professional, and friendly team to help you find the work you want.
Pay rate and benefits
- Competitive rates of pay starting from–£13.45 – £17.76
- Thorough induction, and ongoing paid training
- Holiday Pay
- Company Pension
- Monthly employee lottery
- Employee of the month
- Regular social events (Team BBQ’s and quarterly breakfast mornings)
- Blue Light Card (to gain access to 100’s of online and instore discounts)
- Referral Scheme: receive Amazon vouchers when you refer-a-friend
- Access to employee assistance programme
- Christmas saver scheme
Our clients are varied, and you will be placed in settings across East Kent that include private hospitals, residential and care home settings, hospices, nurseries, and support living homes.
We will provide a comprehensive induction when you join us and then ongoing paid training opportunities throughout your employment. This could include, dementia awareness, BSL and epilepsy medication training.
- You must have previous experience of working as a senior carer with an NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care
- Access to your own car would be preferable but may not be essential if you have good access to and are willing to use alternative transport.
- All applicants must hold the right to work in the UK and be able to evidence this prior to employment being offered.
Superior Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Employment is subject to an Enhanced DBS check and professional references.