Team Member - #418200
As a Team Member at the Cambridge, you will become a master of all trades. Your warm welcome, excellent service and great food will be the reason guests keep coming through our doors! You’ll thrive in a fast-paced environment, helping out front and in the kitchen. You’ll always pull together as a team because it’s the people that make it all worthwhile.
Join us at Nicholson’s pubs, we’re a friendly bunch. We’ve been running pubs for nearly 150 years, so know a thing or two about great food, drink and classic British hospitality. If you have as much character as our pubs, we want to hear from you.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR ME?
- Flexible shifts - to fit around the other important things in life.
- Love dining out? You'll love it even more with a massive 33% discount across all our brands. Whether its date night at Miller & Carter, a family roast at Toby Carvery or socialising with friends in the city at All Bar One, we’ve got you covered.
- Hastee Pay – no more waiting for payday, you can access your earned pay when you need it.
- Never a dull moment - fun, laughs and lifelong friends!
- Team Socials – work hard, play hard!
On top of this, we offer a pension; 28 days paid holiday; high-street shopping discounts; and we even give you free shares! There's also a free employee helpline- to support you with whatever life throws at you.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING? AS A TEAM MEMBER YOUR ROLE IS VARIED, YOU’LL…
- Greet, serve and look after our guests so they go home happy
- Maintain the highest standards of cleanliness and safety
- Support the kitchen preparing, cooking and presenting food
- Work with our team to create a friendly atmosphere our guests will love
- Know the menu inside out, making recommendations to guests and mastering dishes in the kitchen
WHAT DO I NEED?
It takes a mixture of ingredients to make the perfect dish, and our teams are no different. You’ll..
- Have a passion for hospitality (if you know, you know!)
- Have a great eye for detail
- Be super organised
- Be a team player
This job is expired. Please use the search form to find active jobs or submit your resume.